What We Do
Musical Comedy at its best!
for Corporate & Community Events
They were fantastic! They kept the crowd engaged and did an outstanding job of entertaining us!Rodney S. / MN Rural Letter Carriers
Laverne and Lucy was amazing, their music made me feel really good and the comedy just made me laugh!S Goldstein / Land Title
I can’t wait to see it again! I laughed my head off; They are so original and fun.Becky J. / Fish & Richardson
What fun! It was entertaining, great music, and boy, did we laugh!Josh S. / Snow Communications
I loved the comedy in it. I laughed so hard, I was grabbing my sides!D. Hall / Tampa, FL
What I loved is the connection between the 2 women is so much fun. You can tell they enjoy each other’s company and are having a great time entertaining us!Beth A. / WIMN Sail
We had so much fun tonight with Laverne and Lucy. I was laughing so hard my cheeks were hurting! They were just great!Chuck N. / MNRLC
Laverne & Lucy Live 2017
We’d like to welcome everyone to the world premiere of Laverne and Lucy!
With a combined performing career of over 60 years (most of them spent by Laverne), these two delightful divas have been winning over audiences in trailer parks, fast food chains and Flea Markets all over the Dakotas! Considered the best Musicians in their pay grade, we are thrilled to have them with us tonight.
Please put your hands together and help me give a rousing welcome to…
LAVERNE AND LUCY!!!!!
- Provide a contact person , who will serve as liaison between Talent and Producer, be available for questions and protect against mistreatment of Talent.
- Provide a dynamic adult who will serve as emcee & introduce the show, and provide us with their name.
- Reserve a parking space adjacent to the nearest entrance to the stage area
- Provide a lighted stage (8’deep by 16’ wide or larger, and 10’ or more in height from floor), with access to power and a sturdy table.
- Arrange so that the audience is sitting no further than 6 feet from the front of the stage. Wherever possible, theatre style seating is preferred.
- Provide a dressing area with a pitcher of water and two glasses. (Outdoor performances with no dressing area require an air conditioned trailer.)
- Include www.laverneandlucy.com on ALL publicity, printed, digital or social media. (For public events, if you link to us, we’ll link to you!)
- Proof all advertisements with “Laverne & Lucy”. Please send all copies of your event programs and publicity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (For Banquets) please provide two meals, as “Laverne & Lucy” will eat with your group. Please specify time.
- Provide a distraction free environment. (Waitstaff aren’t clearing dishes, doors are closed, other noisy activities are put on hold for the duration of the show, etc.)
- Provide a nearby, pre-paid, non-smoking Hotel room, with 2 beds. (For shows scheduled during times of inclement weather, an additional night may be required.)
Booking & Pricing Request
Simply select one of the 2 buttons below and fill out the form to receive show details and pricing information or call us at 612-405-0484.